After a hiatus of around six months, I aim to restart the blog in the New Year. This is the successor blog to Climate and Risk. The aim of The Rational Pessimist is to cover a wider range of risk issues than just climate change in a more explicit manner. Watch this space.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Marching Against a Tail
- Do the Kids Care?
- Odds of Cooking the Kids
- Climate Change, Boiling Frogs and Pearl Harbours
- Shale Gas: Energy Cornucopia’s Great Fight Back?
- Sex, Violence, the Amish and the IMF
- The Conjoined Twins: Peak Oil & Climate Change
- The Club of Rome, Skeptics and Myths We Believe
- The Unbearable Logic of the Kaya Identity
- UK Flood Risk
- Technology and Work
- Off to Extinction Rebellion
- Climate Change: Extinction Rebellion and the Language of the Apocalypse (Part 2: A Real Extinction Threat?)
- Climate Change: Extinction Rebellion and the Language of the Apocalypse (Part 1: ‘Will’ versus ‘Could’)
- Have the Kids Started Caring?
- Seba’s Solar Revolution Part 5 (A Blended Solution to Intermittency)