Below are a series of six posts that tackle themes relating to technological progress and the nature of work under the title “Hiding from the Computers”:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Marching Against a Tail
- Do the Kids Care?
- Odds of Cooking the Kids
- Climate Change, Boiling Frogs and Pearl Harbours
- Shale Gas: Energy Cornucopia’s Great Fight Back?
- Sex, Violence, the Amish and the IMF
- The Conjoined Twins: Peak Oil & Climate Change
- The Club of Rome, Skeptics and Myths We Believe
- The Unbearable Logic of the Kaya Identity
- UK Flood Risk
- Technology and Work
- Climate Change: Extinction Rebellion and the Language of the Apocalypse (Part 2: A Real Extinction Threat?)
- Climate Change: Extinction Rebellion and the Language of the Apocalypse (Part 1: ‘Will’ versus ‘Could’)
- Have the Kids Started Caring?
- Seba’s Solar Revolution Part 5 (A Blended Solution to Intermittency)
- The Green New Deal and Modern Monetary Theory (MMT)